West Coast Florida - Top Attractions
Discover the top and most popular west coast Florida attractions by area including beaches, meseums, theatres, zoos and more.
Pensacola - Ferry Pass - Brent
- National Naval Aviation Museum - Experience the world's largest and Florida's most-visited Aviation Museum.
- Historic Fort Barrancas - Built with 6 million bricks in 1844, Fort Barrancas guarded the entrance to Pensacola Bay.
- Historic Pensacola Village - Explore nearly 30 historic buildings on 8+ acres while learning about the history of Pensacola.
- Pensacola Museum of Art - View 19th and 20th-century art exhibits in a historic building in the heart of Old Pensacola.
- Museum of Commerce - Experience a walkable, full-size era streetscape of Pensacola businesses that operated between 1880 and 1910.
- Historic Seville Quarter - View 8 rooms of fun with a historic theme offering food, drinks and live entertainment.
- Historic Saenger Theatre - Watch a show at this unique Pensacola entertainment venue that is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Pensacola Children’s Museum - Explore Pensacola's history with interactive exhibits & educational events in a child-friendly museum.
Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- Florida Aquarium - Experience a wide variety of aquatic and terrestrial animals including sea turtles, sharks, lemurs, otters and more!
- Busch Gardens - Enjoy family fun with world-class rollercoasters and wildlife in this 335-acre African-themed amusement park.
- Clearwater Marina Aquarium - Tour this aquarium that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and release of sick and injured marine animals.
- Dinosaur World - Come tour life-sized dinosaurs in a natural setting including exhibits to capture your imagination.
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts - This museum features historic and contemporary works by famous photographic artists.
- Adventure Island Water Park - Experience Tampa's largest water park with many water slides, a lazy river, and kid-friendly rides.
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) - Explore Tampa's scientific playground with more than 100 hands-on activities.
- Glazer Children’s Museum - Experience Tampa's interactive, learning laboratory where children play, discover and connect to the world around them.
- Tampa Bay History Museum - Explore the unique history of Tampa Bay with hands-on interactive exhibits and theater shows.
- Tampa Museum of Art - View innovative exhibits and take art classes with a focus on ancient, modern, and contemporary art.
- The Dali Museum - View a large collection of works by renowned artist Salvador Dalí, from iconic melting clocks to imaginative visual illusions.
- Lowry Park Zoo - Connect with wildlife and explore many exhibits at this 63-acre zoo.
- Big Cat Rescue - Get up-close with big cats including lions, tigers, caracals, servals and more!
- Manatee Viewing Center - Learn about and see manatees up-close in this unique manatee viewing center.
- Henry B Plant Museum - Experience the grande Victorian palace that opened in 1891 as the Tampa Bay Hotel and is now a National Historic Landmark.
- Ybor City - Enjoy restaurants, bars, retail and more in the "Cigar Capital of the World."
- Pier 60 at Clearwater Beach - Experience the gulf waters and white beach sand from this iconic Clearwater Beach pier.
Sarasota - Bradenton - North Port
- The Ringling Estate (Ca’ d'Zan) - Tour the historic winter residence of circus-magnates John & Mable Ringling that was built in 1926.
- John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art - Come see over 10,000 items in this official state art museum of Florida housing 21 unique galleries.
- Asolo Repertory Theatre - Experience a live show in Florida’s premier professional theatre known for theatrical excellence.
- Mote Marine & Aquarium - Come see manatees, sharks, sea turtles and otters up-close in this marine research laboratory.
- LeBarge Tropical Cruises - See the sights, sounds and beauty of Sarasota from this sight-seeing tropical-themed barge.
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens - Experience 200+ native and exotic animals including birds of prey in a 10-acre tropical setting.
- Siesta Key Beach - Experience the cool powder-like white sand and warm Gulf waters of America's #1 top beach.
- St. Armands Circle - Walk this world-famous tourist attraction of 130+ boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants.
- Save Our Seabirds - Tour this living outdoor museum and see Florida Wild birds up close that have been rescued.
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens - Walk the 15-acres of botanical gardens on Sarasota Bay which belonged Marie and William Selby.
- Circus Sarasota - Experience the thrill a of live circus performance under the big top with high wires and theatrical stunts.
- Big Cat Habitat - See lions, tigers, bears, primates and birds perform as well as pet goats in a small petting zoo.
- Historic Spanish Point - Wlak this 30-acre waterfront site which showcases native Florida plants and the Palmer Legacy.
- Venice Jetty - Watch boat traffic and sailboats traverse the Jetty as they enter the Gulf waters from the calm Intracoastal waterway.
- Venice Fishing Pier - Walk the 700-foot long fishing pier and enjoy breathtaking views of the Venice coastline & Sharky's restaurant.
Cape Coral – Fort Myers
Naples - Immokalee - Marco Island
- Naples Pier - Stroll the 1,000 foot-long pier and enjoy spectacular views of Naples beach and large estate beachfront homes.
- Naples Botanical Garden - Explore this 170-acre botanical garden featuring the plants and cultures of the tropics and subtropics.
- Revs Institute - Tour this automobile car museum of more than 100 cars and see society through a different lens.
- Naples Depot Museum - Experience Naples' first passenger train station and the railroading "boom" days of the roaring twenties.
- The Collier Museum - Explore exhibits and galleries that capture the full panorama of local Naples history.
- The Naples Museum of Military History - Walk this museum which displays historical artifacts & memorabilia from all branches of the military.
- Naples Zoo - Explore the 43-acre zoo and see lions, giraffes, monkeys, pythons, and bears as well as their botanical garden.
- Bird Gardens of Naples - See, learn, and interact with 100+ birds from origins around the world in a guided 2-hour tour.
Central Florida - Top Attractions
Discover central Florida's top and most popular attractions including theme parks, water parks, airboat tours, art museums and more.
Orlando - Kissimmee - Sanford
- Kennedy Space Center - Explore 30+ space attractions, feel the power of a rocket launch and more via hands-on interactive exhibits.
- Holy Land Experience - Explore the living, biblical museum that takes you 7,000 miles away and 2,000 years back in time to the land of the Bible.
- Disney Springs - Discover an exciting retail-themed, dining and entertainment center inspired by Florida's history and natural beauty.
- Crystal River Manatee Swim - Swim with the manatees. All rental gear including wetsuits, masks and snorkels are provided.
- The Wheel at Icon Park - Ride this 400-foot tall ferris wheel and see Orlando from a whole new perspective.
- Everglades Airboat Tours - Experience the swamp lands of Florida in an open air-boat Everglades tour.
- Fun Spot America - An amusement park offering roller-coastsers, bumper cars, go-carts and thrill rides the whole family can enjoy.
- Mall at Millenia - Visit Orlando's premier shopping destination with 150+ stores, boutiques, services, and eateries.
- Orlando Science Center - A museum for all ages with experience-based opportunities for learning about science and technology.
- Exotic Animal Experience - Get up and close with exotic animals where you can pet and hold them too.
- Gatorland Orlando - See alligators and crocodiles of all sizes, and animal shows in this 110-acre theme park.
- Orlando Watersports Complex - Test your skill level with wake-boarding, knee-boarding, waterskiing and more.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! - Tour this unique attraction where the unbelievable comes alive right before your eyes!
- Nona Adventure Park - Enjoy family fun in this water-based center with inflatable rides, wakeboarding, ropes courses & climbing walls.
- Orlando Museum of Art - See inspiring and creative works of art in various exhibits.
- Orlando Fire Museum - See a two-story brick building, formally known as the Orlando Firehouse Number 3 that dates back to 1926.
- Central Florida Zoo - View the rarest and most endangered species on the planet in this 116-acre zoo and botanical garden.
- SeaWorld Orlando - Experience aquatic shows, exotic aquariums, rides and attractions in this aquatic-themed amusement park.
- Discovery Cove - As a sister park of SeaWorld Orlando, visitors to this park can interact with a range of marine animals and watch shows.
- Aquatica Water Park - Enjoy marine life shows, thrill rides, aquariums and up-close encounters with dolphins, penguins and more.
- Volcano Bay - Explore this tropical-themed water park with winding rivers, wave pools, and water lounge chairs.
- Universal Islands of Adventure - Embark on an adventure to visit a variety of themed-islands modeled after a journey of exploration.
- Universal Studios Florida - Explore a unique park themed to movies, television and other aspects of the entertainment industry.
- Walt Disney World Resort - Tour the magic of Disney with four unique parks including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.
- Disney's Magic Kingdom Experience the thrill of Disney and its magical characters where childhood dreams come true.
- Epcot - Travel to the future with rides and exhibits in the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.
- Disney's Hollywood Studio - Live out your movie dreams with rides and adventure from top Disney movies over the years.
- Animal Kingdom - Experience the magic of nature and rare animals with world-class entertainment in this animal-themed park.
Lakeland – Winter Haven
- Legoland Florida - Explore rides and attractions with the family in this park devoted to the Lego toy construction system.
- Polk Museum of Art - View a variety of exhibits on contemporary art, Asian art, Pre-Columbian art, African art and decorative art.
- Safari Wilderness Ranch - Experience magnificent herds of African and Asian species on 260 acres of pristine Florida wilderness.
- The Winter Haven Theatre - Enjoy a live show in this popular community theatre that hosts over 120 shows each year.
- Florida Air Museum at Sun-N-Fun - Learn about aviation history with static and interactive exhibits in this unique museum.
- Silvermoon Drive-In Theatre - Relive history with a drive-in movie. Hear the movie audio through your car's FM radio.
- Hollis Botanical Garden - Walk this lakefront botanical garden featuring neoclassical architecture, fountains and a variety of plants.
East Coast Florida - Top Attractions
Discover the top and most visited east coast Florida attractions by area including beaches, aquariums, theatres and historical sites of interest.
- Jacksonville Zoo - Explore this 122-acre zoo of award-winning exhibits and see over 2,000 animals up close.
- Catty Shack Ranch - See rescued exotic large cats including tigers, lions and pumas. Day and night-feeding tours available.
- Museum of Science & History (MOSH) - Broaden your world through science and history exhibits in this unique museum.
- Jacksonville Riverwalk - Explore the sights and sounds of Jacksonville on this trail along the St. Johns River bank.
- Friendship Fountain - Once the world's largest and tallest fountain when it opened, this fountain is still a popular destination even today.
- Tree Hill Nature Center - Experience nature up-close with their 7 walking trails on 51 acres and hands-on kids museum.
- Cummer Museum of Art - Visit the largest fine arts museum in NE Florida and see the collection of Ninah Cummer.
- The Florida Theatre - Experience a live show in this historic Jacksonville community theatre which first opened in 1927.
Deltona – Daytona Beach – Ormond Beach
- Daytona Lagoon - Enjoy this family-friendly water park with go-karts, mini-golf, an arcade, laser tag and a climbing wall.
- Daytona International Speedway - Experience the thrill of the racing cars on this 3.5 mile course in Daytona Beach.
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse - Tour this historic 175-foot lighthouse and museum located at Ponce de León Inlet.
- Cici & Hyatt Brown Museum of Art - See an amazing collection of 2,600 Florida-themed oil and watercolor paintings.
- Stetson Mansion - Tour Florida's most historic, largest, grandest, most innovative home ever in the state built before 1900.
- Daytona Boardwalk & Pier - Stroll the famous boardwalk and 1,000-foot pier and explore shoppes, restaurants, and the classic arcade.
- Marina Science Center - Tour the 5,000-square-foot visitor center filled with fascinating aquariums and educational displays on local marine life.
Palm Bay - Melbourne - Titusville
Sebastian - Vero Beach
- Mel Fisher Treasure Museum - Experience the fun, romance and adventure of treasure hunting first-hand in a historic shipwreck recovery.
- Sebastian Fishing Museum - Learn about the local Indian River Lagoon fishing industry via pictures, video presentations, replicas and more.
- Vero Beach Museum of Art - Explore five art galleries, a sculpture garden and more in this 55,000+ sq. ft. arts facility and museum.
- Environmental Learning Center - Expand your human connection through nature-based experiences located in a 64-acre nature center.
- Indian River Citrus Museum - Learn about Florida's citrus industry through photographs, artifacts and displays.
- Florida Airboat Excursions - Adventure through the wetlands of Vero Beach with an airboat excursion and see gators and wildlife.
Fort Pierce - Port St. Lucie
Miami - Fort Lauderdale - West Palm Beach
- Jungle Queen River Cruise - See Fort Lauderdale via the water on a spectacular sightseeing cruise.
- South Beach - Check out the glitzy South Beach scene, its outdoor cafes, and the well-preserved art deco architecture.
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens - Tour the former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, executive of the Deering Harvester Company.
- Everglades National Park - Explore the 1.5-million-acre wetlands preserve and observe nature in the coastal mangroves, sawgrass marshes and flatwoods.
- Bayside Marketplace - Walk this famous two-story open-air shopping center and marketplace located in downtown Miami.
- Zoo Miami - See amphibians, mammals, birds and reptiles up-close in this nearly 750-acre zoo.
- Miami Children's Museum - Play, learn, imagine and create with the museum's 14 interactive and bilingual exhibit galleries.
- Las Olas Boulevard - Experience the sights and sounds of the famous Boulevard lined with upscale eateries, shoppes, galleries and more!
- Port Everglades - See Fort Lauderdale's seaport known for international trade and cruise vacations.
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale - Stroll the mile long Riverwalk and see art, history, entertainment venues and the charm of Fort Lauderdale.
- Flamingo Gardens - See Flamingos up-close in this 60-acre, tropical botanic garden and everglades wildlife sanctuary, aviary and zoo.
- Historic Stranahan House Museum - See the oldest structure in Broward Count, home of Fort Lauderdale pioneers Frank and Ivy Stranahan.
- Cox Science Center & Aquarium - Experience the 10,000-gallon aquarium, digital planetarium, science trail, mini golf course, traveling exhibits, and more!
- Manatee Lagoon - Come see manatees up-close and enjoy interactive, entertaining exhibits about these amazing sea creatures.
- Rapids Water Park - Experience fun and thrills with 42 of the biggest, wettest, wildest slides and attractions around!
Florida Attraction FAQ's
What is Florida's Top Beach Attraction?
Siesta Key Beach
in the Sarasota area takes the top spot as Florida's #1 beach attraction as it has consistently received the greatest amount of accolades and awards over the years (as rated by travelers on popular review sites) for its white, powder-like sand which is mostly comprised of pure quartz. View all top beaches in Florida.
Siesta Key Beach - #1 Beach in the USA
Siesta Key Beach - #1 Beach in the USA
What is Florida's Top Amusement Park?
Walt Disney World
in Orlando, FL takes the #1 spot as Florida's top amusement park with approximately 21 million visitors annually. Walt Disney World has four main theme parks, and two water parks, as listed below.
- Magic Kingdom ( 23 rides )
- Hollywood Studios ( 9 rides )
- Animal Kingdom ( 9 rides)
- Epcot ( 9 rides )
- Typhoon Lagoon ( 7 water slide rides )
- Blizzard Beach ( 7 water slide rides )
What is Florida's Tallest Amusement Ride?
. Located at ICON Park in Orlando, the StarFlyer stands at 430' feet tall and is the world's tallest freestanding swing ride. Experience the view ftom the top below.
Which Florida Amusement Park has the Most Roller Coasters?
in Tampa Bay has the most roller coasters of any Florida park, with 10 total (listed below). Discover Busch Gardens
- Iron Gwazi
- Cheetah Hunt
- Cobra's Curse
- Sand Serpent
- Air Grover
What is Florida's Longest Beach Pier?
The Navarre Beach Fishing Pier
in Navarre Beach, Florida, just east of Pensacola, is the state's longest beach pier at 1,545 feet long. Experience the view from the pier below.